What is Hypnotherapy?
- Hypnotherapy is a natural state of mind.
- Hypnotherapy occurs during every day activities, for example, day dreaming, when your mind wanders, when reading a book, when watching TV.
Is Hypnotherapy mind control?
- You are in control of your own mind.
- You are only guided to your desired results during a hypnotherapy session.
Is Hypnosis safe?
- You are always in control of the situation and you are never unconscious.
Can I be Hypnotised without my consent?
- If you don’t want to be hypnotized then you won’t be able to relax and you won’t enter a hypnotic state.
Is Hypnosis real?
- It is a legitimate therapeutic technique that has been used with proven success to treat medical and psychological issues in millions of people. Anyone can be treated with hypnotherapy, and in most cases hypnotherapy is a very effective form of treatment for many different disorders.
How does Hypnotherapy feel?
- Hypnotherapy is a very relaxing experience.
- It is a very enjoyable experience.
Will Hypnotherapy make me cluck like a chicken?
- No! (not unless you really want to!)
- Stage hypnosis is for entertainment, Hypnotherapy is therapeutic and you will not do anything you do not want to do.
- No one can take control of you and make you do stupid things while you’re hypnotised unless you allow it.
What happen during a Hypnotherapy Session?
- Based on your initial consultation, the session will be tailored to your desired outcome
- You will be guided into a relaxed state, and by using a range of techniques the subconscious mind will worked with to achieve the desired outcome.
- You are still conscious, but your conscious mind is extremely relaxed.
How many problems can be treated at once using Hypnotherapy?
- Each issue should be addressed one at a time.
Will I need more than one Hypnotherapy session?
- It will usually take more than one session to reach your desired outcome when using hypnotherapy.
- 2 to 4 sessions are usually enough to reach the desired outcome, however, more may be required depending on the extent of the issue.
- Drink plenty of water after your treatment.
- Do NOT discuss your Hypnotherapy with anyone for 48 hours after the session.
- Eat a light meal after your treatment.
- Relax after your treatment.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol.