Please explain the New Client Offer
- A New Client Offer is available to first time visit massage clients only, for 1 style of massage only.
- A New Client Offer cannot be used to try each type of massage.
- A New Client Offer allows you to try a massage treatment at a discounted price.
- A New Client Offer is only available to massage clients who have not visited my clinic before.
- A New Client Offer is only available on 60 minute massage treatments.
What are the differences between the styles of massage?
- Deep Tissue Massage - Uses a firm pressure, with a slower stroke, to work into the muscle, to release tension and ease tight muscles.
- Swedish Massage - Uses a lighter pressure and long flowing strokes, which are very relaxing.
- Hot Stone Massage - Uses hot basalt stones, which are used to make the muscles relax.
- Chair Massage - Using the massage chair, very relaxing. Great for those who wish to remained clothed for a treatment.
- Indian Head Massage - Focuses on the head, neck and shoulders, a relaxing massage.
- Colon Massage - Focusing on the bowel area, powerful and cleansing.
- Aromatherapy Massage - Using essential oils which are blended specifically for each client to promote health and well being.
What is a CBD infused oil massage?
- This is a massage using oil which has been blended with CBD (Cannabidoil), giving a therapeutic massage.
- CBD Hot Stone Massage combines the use of hot stones with oil infused with CBD, Warming, relaxing and therapeutic.
Are you qualified and insured to use CBD products?
- Yes! Both qualified and insured.
- Please be aware that there are therapists who are offering CBD treatments who are not qualified or insured for CBD treatments. I can give you peace of mind, as I am qualified in the use of CBD and insured for such treatments.
What is CBD (Cannabidoil)?
- CBD is derived from the cannabis plant.
- CBD is inert, meaning it does not contain the part of the plant which can make you intoxicated. It is not psychoactive.
- CBD is legal.
- CBD works with the endocannabinoid system in the body, which stimulates beneficial changes within the body.
- Our bodies naturally produce endogenous cannabidoils, which are the same structure as plant cannabidoils.
What are the benefits of having a CBD oil infused massage?
- CBD is effective in reducing pain.
- CBD can reduce inflammation.
- CBD can soothe sore joints.
- CBD can reduce anxiety.
- CBD can improve mood.
- CBD can reduce stress levels.
- People with arthritis, sports injuries, over worked muscles, fibromyalgia, can feel the benefit from a massage with CBD oil.
- CBD can help with the recovery process of injuries.
- CBD promotes healthier skin and improves overall skin tone.
- CBD will enhance the benefits of having a massage.
Will I get high from a CBD oil massage?
- CBD is the non-psychoactive compound of the cannabis plant.
How does CDB work?
- The CBD receptors (known as CB2) are part of the body's endocannabidoid system, which is the physiological system that helps maintain the functions in the central nervous system. This includes maintenance of bodily functions, pain, inflammation and the immune system.
Can I buy CBD for my own use?
- Yes! There are a variety of different CBD products available...from balms, to oils, to edibles, to tea! There are even products for your pets!
- There are many suppliers of CBD products. Please buy from a reputable company who can supply Lab Reports.
What are the benefits of having a massage?
- Relaxes tense muscles
- Eases muscle pain
- Improves posture
- Stress relief
- Improves sleep
- Improves circulation
- Strengthens the immune system
What is Reiki?
- Reiki is described as an energy healing system.
- Reiki is used to heal physical and mental trauma, to support mental clarity and well being.
- Reiki creates deep relaxation, reduces stress, improves mood, all of which support the body immune system. It assists the body's self healing, both physically and mentally. It clears the mind and brings about focus. It aids better sleep.
- Reiki works effectively alongside orthodox healthcare and natural remedies.
What is Hypno-Reiki?
- Hypno-Reiki combines Hypnotherapy with Reiki.
- Once the deep relaxation is encouraged through Hypnotherapy, a Reiki treatment is given
- During hypnosis the body experiences are heightened, making the healing effects of Reiki are even more powerful.
What are Hopi Ear Candles?
- Hopi Ear Candles are hollow candles which are made of organic cotton and a selection of natural ingredients which are place into the ear.
- They to help to clear the inner ear and sinuses, regulates ear pressure and brings about a lighter sensation in the head and ears, and encourages deep relaxation.
- Hopi ear candles may help with migraines, hay fever, post flying pressure, vertigo, stress, anxiety, cold, itching in the ear, tinnitus.
What is Reflexology?
- Reflexology is based on massaging reflex points on the feet which are linked to specific areas of the body.
- It has many benefits including relaxation, boosting circulation, preventing migraines, aiding sleep, relieving depression, relieving pain, improved nerve function, and much more.
- A treatment can be enhanced using crystals or hot stones.
What is Crystal Therapy?
- Crystal therapy taps into the energetic power of crystals and how they affect the body and mind.
- Selected crystals are placed on and around the body to induce deep relaxation, release stress and pain, and promote energy balance.
What is a consultation?
- A consultation form will be completed before each treatment.
- A consultation assess your suitability for the treatment, and to discuss your requirements.
- A treatment will not be carried out without a completed, signed consultation form
- A Covid-19 Screening form must be completed at every visit
- Drink plenty of water after your treatment.
- Eat a light meal after your treatment.
- Relax after your treatment.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol.